Sunday, May 6

Watever Whenever

Okay-lar!

I have not posted for pretty long time.

Got busy. Seriously! If working takes the hell of a person.. what will hell be like?

Ever since I started work, I have not even manage to read finish a single book! GOsh! Seriously, I am still reading PeterPan. The only time I manage to read is when I am poopoo-ing.

Well..I confess!! I can't totally solely blame it on work. I've been out loads too. HA! I blame San and Eliza!! They wanted the HOTZ!!! *kEkE*

I have a high price to pay for that. My dark eye circles! d-A-M-n! It's getting worse by day. even with loads of concealer won't be able to help.

ArgghhHHhhHhHhhhh!!!

My work is A-Okay!Moderate! The thing is, I do not find any challenge and motivation in it. Sigh. I think I better change the topic. No WORK topic here. I am bored of it.

Let's talk about food.

I was being introduced to lotsa korean and Japanese food lately.
MuAHhaHahahahhaa...

As usual, I forgot to take the photos of the food. Seriously! How can one resist yummy & delicious food which is right in front of you. I know that taking photos will take like 5-10 seconds ... but still, it's a waste of time. I just can't wait to taste the food!

It's super yummy. Cooked by Mr Sang Kuen Yu a.k.a. Gavin.

He manage to cook up some beef and seaweed soup, steam pork ( whereby we use the lettuce to wrap the sliced pork along with some kimchi, anchovies, seaweed etc etc ... with some red paste or mayo or miso paste etc, etc).

O! For dessert, we have something like barley. It's nice, but my tummy cannot take it anymore!

The korean food is simple and good. All of us had a full and big tummy heading back home.

Err... correction. I did help on the washing of dishes. So. not really that full and big tummy heading back. As it's really quite a lot of dishes to be washed.

*BLAekZ*


Ps. I'll try to blog more.

2 comments:

  1. kuen=>keun.

    haha..

    Im glad to hear that u had tasty dinner.

    GGA_BOOL_DA_GA_DA_CHIN_DA. ^_^;;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine Fine, MR YU!!!
    Mr Yu Sang Keun.

    Why on earth do you wanna kill me when I just praise your food!

    Wait! I know wat to blog! MuaHahahaha.. You will see..

    ReplyDelete