Tuesday, May 15

Credit or w/o

I just past my two most reliable, dependable item to my bro. A few minutes ago actually.

My credit cards.

My dad wanted to cancel the HSBC credit card as the annual fee for the whole family is too much to cover. It's extra costing. Whereby most of the credit card companies waive the annual fee.

I am Bare. Naked. It felt so.

I have not recieved my new credit card just yet. Lost somewhere in the post. No one is around at home for collection. So, I have to take the credit card at the designated bank.

The new credit card promise a lifetime annual fee waive as long as I am a member in Public Mutual Fund. A pretty good deal, I suppose. Well, that's wat my dad told me to apply. So I just listen.

ArGghhhh... the emptiness, the insecurity!! Heigthens every single minute.

Come to think of it. I can live without a mobile. I can't live without a credit card. I have relied on cc for emergencies. I relied on cc for cash. I relied on cc for safety. I relied on cc on everything. It's my fallback.

I feel insecure now.
H.E.L.P.

Having cash by me is not an option. Not a good one. I spend the cash off quicker. But the main point is, having cash does not give me security that credit card will.

Silly me, I know. It should be the other way.
I guess it's just me.

Goodbye to my HSBC Credit Cards.

I will so miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment