Saturday, April 14

Airline Vs GroundJob

Wanted to make things clear.

Rumors about how crazy it can be in the airline, it is the same as on ground!

Ground job! The 9 -5 job! It is the same. The gossips, the rumors, the unspeakable, the hidden secrets! It is the same... or even worse, if I might add.

I always wonder why issit, in general, that the airline have a bad reputation especially on certain issues. I realized that even ground jobs have the same issue, even worse, it stayputs.

At least, in the airline, when one flight is done... it is done. It is Finish. Obviously, ground job, you will have to face the same old shit.. same old people... same old rumors that will just keep adding on.

So... I must strongly disagree when anyone says that airline has bad reputation.. know wat, it is just the same.. or even worse in ground jobs.

I miss flying.. I miss my team.


Gosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment