Monday, May 7

First meal by Mr Yu

Oh well, on the previous post I mention on Mr Yu's yummy and delicious cooking.

I need to post another because Mr Yu posted an unwanted comment in Korean in that post.
"GGA_BOOL_DA_GA_DA_CHIN_DA"

When I first know Mr Yu, he brag on his cooking. He said that he made the best kim chee chi geh! Oh what a liar!

He invited me to have dinner at their condo to taste his self-praised dish. I courteously accepted. As usual, I am extremely hungry. I have some gastric problem, thanks to the adjustment of the time of my new work life.

I solemnly waited at the living room, extremely tired and do not feel like making conversation to others. Counting the minutes, I was waiting for the food.

Alas! The food is served.
In appearance, the food looks very very apetizing. Plus I love soupy stuff. It just suit me well. I can't wait to dig in.

First mouthful. It's hot and sour. At first, I tot maybe my taste bud need adjustment. It's not really the usual taste that I had in korean restaurants. I took another mouth full. It's definitely hot. It's not the usual kinda spicy hot that we, malaysians are used to. It's a different kind of hot.

As I am hungry, I gobble up the meal. Half way through, I felt pain on my tummy. The gastric strikes in. I can't take the meal anymore. It's too hot and sourish for my poor tummy to consume. I had to stop eating and drink water instead.

The conclusion is that, Mr Yu's much self-praised meal is a disaster. He put too much hot paste in the soup. Excessive hot paste. Seriously, I left the condo with gastric pain. A couple of hours later, my tummy is okay but hunger strikes.

Poor me! *siGH*

2 comments:

  1. Sigh...It seems I cannot cook really well.
    It was the first cook in DTC for u and I didnt have enough materials to cook, though.
    However, that;s true. there's no excuse.. but second cook was great huh? hahaha..
    U will see next time, I will cook original PAD_THAI... haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HorKay!!

    Fine!!
    Mr Yu's cook is G-O-O-D!
    ( Gosh.. as long as I am not cooking )

    ReplyDelete