Sunday, May 13

Imaginary friend

I was listening to the news during on my drive to work on friday. What really caught my attention was that there is someone selling his imaginary friend on e-bay!

Gosh! Seriously! This guy is like 27 years old. MY AGE! He still have his imaginary friend. I totally salute him.

What really makes me piss off is that he is trying to sell him off! His reason for selling? He says he’s finally grown out of him. The imaginary friend is described and friendly and somewhat of a player. *GosH*

He will even provide a list of dislikes and likes. Oh with his portrait too!

H-O-L-a!!! You dun sell friends!! Imaginary or not! It's unethical. How can you sell it. Friends you have is the connection and the relationship that was built throughout the process. A friend to you might be an enemy to another.

My first understanding of imaginary friend is from books. During my kindergarten years, my parents like to bring me to the library. I remembered vaguely, but I do remember a series of books that was about big, powerful, influential, intellectual people of the past (etc, Albert Einstein, GeorgeWashington) The narator of the book is through their imaginary friend. It was so cool to me. *Please, I was still a kid* Naturally, I tried to come out of my imaginary friend. I dun really remember the appearance and his dislikes and likes much. He din stay long in my life. I guess I am not that lucky. * KEkE* I was really trying hard to keep this friend but it's too distracting along with the real world. Guess I just grew out of it.

Ps. L word, Season 4 is out in the street. It rocks.period.

No comments:

Post a Comment