Friday, December 8

Catching up with the Zaa Zaa Szu feeling

YeY!!!!

I met up with my dearest friend... FInaLly!!!

I miSsed Her SO So SooOo very very MUCH!!!!

Gosh! I am so keen to see her... on my way to OneU, I actually had the Zaa ZaA SzU! You know, the butterflies feeling in the stomach when you are anxious or extremely exited... and I thought it could only happen to .. err... such as first dates, interviews, blah blah blah.... but definitely NOT with best friend!!

(mind you, I have not seen her more than two years or less )

Ha... ! Shirley oh! Shirley! Beautiful and stunning as ever... that's my Shirley.

We talked and talked and talked. Arghh.. there is endless catching up to do. She talks about her life, gossips, etc etc. I talked about mine... suddenly, I felt so shallow. I wonder, what the hell have I been doing this past 3 years. *sIgh* I felt that I learned nothing, gained nothing, experienced nothing.. worse... I find myself worthless.

Yucks! BrbRrrrrrrr.... *Shake my head*

Anyway, the meet up was a short one. She'll be heading to BKK for a couple of days and till then!!! YEy!!!! I will be totally hers!

_________________

Terrible! My last paper is on tmrw! YuckS! I am not even prepared.. Damn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment