Friday, December 1

Middle Readers

Children's book!! Yey!!!
I think I should rephrase... children's books for middle readers! Yey!!

I was browsing on a catalogue and I am amazed! I was caught up with the storyline and the synopsis of those children's book. It actually interest me more than those adult books!

Ha.. I dun care.. children read, infant read, elder read, adult read, etc etc.. as long as I am intrigued with the reading.. who cares!

Gotten myself some children books... (supposed age : 8-12 )





Oh... I did get two 'adult' books too... (mind you.. the two covers are totally diff from what I get in Borders... the ones posted is way much nicer)



Oh well.. this is one series that I really wish to get... Ha! Can't wait... ___________________


Yup... I am back in KL.

Farnee... I was kinda reluctanct to come back KL when I started to get use to Ipoh.. and vice versa. Guess the love and hate btn two places is a mystery to me, myself.

Feeling rather restless once back in KL again... go figure with the books I bought today. Drove back with a terrible mood and decided to spend the afternoon in Borders!

I guess... only books can perk my mood up. Ha!! And IT DID!!!

ps. Books as in BOOKS ( not Text-Books )

pss. Exams next week... my two final paper... studied? N.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment