Tuesday, December 5

Classmates


I was browsing on my hp's photos ( Yup... wat ever excuses I can get so that I would not need to study ).

The reason me blogging this post is dedicated totally to JPG. Those three lil bugger had totally perk up my life.. especially this year. HehEh.. I had lots of fun and laughter with them. I wonder what would my uni life be without them...*EeKss* Give me the cold shivers even thinking about it.

Firstly, they will always keep me inform with all the going-ons in class. I am blur in uni.. never know what's going on, whether class been canceled or whether my library books are way overdue, and esp on the notes that was past around to class. The most important, helping me to sign the attendance. Gosh, I would not even be able to graduate this year with the amount of classes I skipped if not for them!

Oh well.. the list will go on and on.

Other then that, hehe... there is always my temper that they need to deal with. Sorry ler... I know sometimes, or rather 'MOST' of the time, my temper is really unbearable and the JPG can still take it with total patience. Thanks a million. HuGs and MuaKz!!! You guys the Best... Luv Ya!

There are many more... but this one is worth mentioning, the number of time we went out for YumChar!!! HAHAhHA.. the talks, the stupidness, the lame jokes, the simply nothings... etcetc make it A billion Somethings.

We will be graduating soon. Each and everyone will be heading seperate ways. Fear not, I am sure we will have a pact or sumthing... and will continue the stupidness, laughter, the lame jokes, the gossips till god knows when.

Rite-o?

Hehe.. The latest photos we took... ( Si Penny do not wanna gimme her photos we took .. ishiSh.. so just mine this time round... on playing Uno Stack )


Which reminds me, before meeting them up for drinks, I was with Gavin at Souled Out. Guess who I bump into? Jasmine and gang! ( Celebrating Jasmine's 21st Bday... Oh Boy, I do feel oh-so 'young')

*ShUcks* Tmrw is our first final paper.. totally not prepared and I am here blogging all this..

Yikes...

PS. Luv you all

No comments:

Post a Comment