Wednesday, September 5

My Day


Weather:
18°C Mostly Cloudy
Wind: SE at 27 km/h
Humidity: 64%

I woke up rather grumpy today. I had a hard time trying to fall asleep. I blame it on the book, 'eat love pray'. Oh not that it's any bad, it's all good. I totally enjoy it. It's really a wonderful read and let you think of your life. She had done what I would really love to do, or dream to do. Letting go of the past and face the present thorough discovery of new destination while finding her true self. It just left me think what I really want.

I showered in a foul mood. Had a chat with Eliza in msn and head out to the post office (got a notice to collect the parcel yesterday). My parents send a parcel for me. YuP!! My chirpy mood is back. I miss them so so so much. They are the best. Of coz, every family has its ups and downs... but still I believe that I am blessed to have them as my parents. Hmm.. I must have done something good in my past life. Err.. Weird as it seems.... I DO believe in past lifes.

The parcel which my dad carefully wrap with perfection


Guess what my mum send me... dvd's!! *mUakZ* and a printed photo of our whole family.. How thoughtful :D and some other stuff that I need

I feel so much better or is it that I am spoiled?? I love to recieve parcel from them. It is like another act of love from them to me, whereby I never shoulda doubt their care and love for me. But still I wanted them to send it anyway. I love their never ending attention to me. Am I just plain spoiled?Arggh.. Dun bother. I love being spoiled by them. I dun mind sharing their love to my kor, HooiLing, ShaoYi and the lil dude due October. We are family!! Heck. I do love them to bits. They are my living guardian angel.

Life's good. Thank you God. My pray is answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment