Wednesday, September 5

Final - gp presentation

HuRaaY!

The presentation goes smoothly.

AlaS! The group assignment has come to an end. Overall, I think we did pretty good although there is some misunderstanding and miscommunication last week. I guess the diverse culture hold a reason to that as well. Oh well, maybe it's just how a social contructionist model works. A proactive communication that is constantly building up the theme and bring together the team to work. (Gosh, am I viewing things in academic view... ArGhhhh Help~!! I have enough of the subject * BlEkz*!)

Plus my quiz result came out. The marks is better than I expected. It will hold 15% of the total score for this subject.

The thing is now... I will have another individual assignment due next friday.
Argghh...

It's 3.03 am. I can't sleep. Help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment