Thursday, April 5

Breakie at work.... and shit too

I seldom.. or might I add, not use to have breakfast in KL.

Since I am working, I definitely need the energy. I survived last week through cups of coffee and milos in the morning. This week, I tried to get up bit more early to get my breakie, well, I only manage to have bit spare time to buy NasiLemak today (after 2 workdays past).

The makcik prepared the nasilemak.. is SUPER DAMN slow! I arrived office and had my nasilemak. I dun really feel like eating it. *siGH* I just gobble it up and get back to work. I seriously hoped that I will feel more 'alive' after the breakfast.

Guess N.O.T!!

After an hour or so, I had this major discomfort coming from my tummy. YUP!! Toilet time. I dislike using public toilets.. esp on some major business that need to be done.I tried to resist ... not a good feeling :P . Anyway, am deseperate. I rush to the toilet with nothing in hand!

Well, everyone have a shitting habit I suppose... or I hope so. I confess. I like... err.. correction, I NEED to read in order to have a peaceful shit. Any reading... labels, sms, comics, watever and anything that have words will do.

So... anyone can imagine how uncomfortable I am. Sigh... Worse, the toilets in my office is always W.E.T. Gosh! I do not know why must there by water hose in each cubic.

After all was done, I continue my work. Roughly noon, my tummy GRUMBLES loudly!

My mission to have breakie D.I.S.M.I.S.S

No comments:

Post a Comment