Sunday, September 10

Aidan

I was watching re-runs of Sex & the City.

I seriously do not understand why Carrie do not want Aidan.

He is just the perfect guy. He is practically what everyone called as a good catch.

He is helpful, fun, down to earth.... Carrie's friend love him... so much more... the list goes on and on. He is definitely JUST the EXACT kind of guy for me.

I was watching until the episode he proposed to Carrie and I stop.
I could not brave myself up to face the truth that they eventually broke up.
I could not.

I am still in the imaginary world. I always like happy ending. If the truth is out there in the next few episodes that both of them will eventually break up.. I would refuse to continue the series and let me be in my fantasy world that they WILL end up together.

Guess the truth is that one would not face the truth and in the end, blur themselve up. Build a cocoon around them so they will not face another reality of life or even get hurt again.

The point is... why bother to continue when you can have a perfect ending of your own... the one that you project it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment