Tuesday, September 19

Daddy Bday

It's my daddy's birthday today.

I make it a point to stay in Ipoh especially I was not with him last year.

Nope.. I din get him any gift..so it's just a card and my presence.

The card have loads of meaning though.. HEhEhe... saying that I have the best dad in the world and my luck having him as my dad.. is the best gift ever bestowed upon me.

He was busy with work the whole day ( he din even have time to have breakie with me... *SObZ*).

Anyway when he and mummy was back home, we sat and have a good talk and then head out for dinner (Kor and Hooi Ling is in Beijing), so just the three of us. We did have a wonderful dinner. We talked and laugh and talk and laugh.

We din even manage to finish the bottle of wine. Ish.. 3 of us!! ME!!! could not even finish the bottle of wine. Weird eh?

Oh well, the dinner is good.. but would be better if my kor, his wife and Shao Yi to join in. It would be marvellous then. A whole family... but hey.. there is always some other time.

Hugs

Ps. My dad is the BEST dad in the whole wide world.. but then again.. it's very subjective.. He IS but only to me.. and no others.. oh well.... my kor too * SmILZ*

No comments:

Post a Comment