Sunday, May 28

Thoughts

I was on board in SQ again.

I do not know why everytime the call bell ring.... it just gets into me.
I was constantly alerted by it ( sigh... guess this is call the work syndrome ). In the end, I popped on my iPod.

I miss flying. I really do.. but I need to move on. There is much more in life for me to venture and discover. Only that I am lost right now.

A late bloomer. I shoulda act like my age... have plannings and etc. But HECK.... I just feel that my life just begun.

Just like Daisies.
Waiting for the season to bloom and explore the wonders of life that God have granted us.
And like daisies, it will wilt as quickly as it grows...

I love my life. I love everything that had happened and bestow upon me.
It bring the 'me' and I am blessed with wonderful ppl being a part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment