Wednesday, May 31

Reads

Catching up with my reading.

I managed to finish The Catcher In the Rye by JD Salinger.
It's about a teenager angst about his life and his thoughts on things that just does not goes accordingly. The sarcasm, the resentment and controversy is kinda irritating and makes me wonder how in the world can a person have such thoughts on certain things. It just makes me think in another perspective.

We, homo sapiens ( thinking animals ) will never think or act alike to any other homo sapiens due to our culture, enculturation or not. We might agree or not on the way ppl chose to think but rather we should respect and be able to widen oneself on their perspective and thinking.

I am now reading on a lighter book.

The whole book is about the Marley, the notorious yet loving dog.

For more infor : click here


It is definitely highly recommended to all dogs lover. It captured the very essence of how a dog lover would have felt. It tells a story of a family together with Marley. Their ups and downs...Their laughter and tears it brought to me and I can actually felt thier celebrations and grief in life they encounter.

I have not finish the book yet. Been reading it day and night... just can't get my hands off it.
Slept at 3 last night plus I have my chap 2 thesis to hand up ( which was due 2 days ago ) ! It's killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment