Tuesday, May 30

Pride and Prejudice




A 1995 British television drama serial, adapted from Jane Austen's novel


Director: Simon Langton
Producer: Sue Birtswistle
Executive Producer: Michael Wearing
Script: Andrew Daviesand
Jane Austen (novel)
Starring:
Jennifer Ehle


Managed to get hold of the Pride and Prejudice series alas.

This series is really fantastic!

The best thing is that the series DO manage to bring out the book.... like what I thought it would be in my mind!!

The character of Miss Elizabeth Bennet was brought out accordingly. Her prejudism, her wit and her beauty... is just exactly how I imagine she would be. Mr Darcy!! He is my favorite. Colin Firth manage to bring out the exact Mr Darcy. He is proud and conceit... yet kind at heart.

Gosh!! The series is simply wonderful.

Not forgetting the minor roles such as Lydia and Mrs Bennet. Their stupidity and ignorance in the series makes me wanna give them one big slap to wake them up! This is how good they are.

Each and everyones character in the series was amazingly acted. I give it a full 10 marks.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:04 PM

    OMG!!! you have that series?!??!?! SERIOUSLY?? can i borrow it off you the next time i visit youu?? pllleassseeee i wanted to buy it here but its so expensive T_T omg.... *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:06 PM

    o yes, and i forgotten to add, i LOVE Mark Darcy *^^*

    ReplyDelete
  3. WEi wei...
    Of Coz you can borrow it!!

    Just let me know when you are back. I'll past it to you!

    Hugz
    wen

    ReplyDelete
  4. WEi wei...
    Of Coz you can borrow it!!

    Just let me know when you are back. I'll past it to you!

    Hugz
    wen

    ReplyDelete
  5. WEi wei...
    Of Coz you can borrow it!!

    Just let me know when you are back. I'll past it to you!

    Hugz
    wen

    ReplyDelete