Monday, May 1

Butt bUrned??

I went to Redang straight after my finals.

I decided to go for tanning.

I have not been tanning myself since I was back to M'sia. I still remember the days that I went tanning with Tracy. Tracy likes her tan. I sometimes company her to the pools or any beaches when we hagve our team flights. Just having fun... relaxing by the pool or beach. Talking nonsense. Have a fag or two. Of coz, with the booze!!!

I still remember the times that I actually went to the tanning booth... and also tried the self tanning cream... etc etc... haHAhah.

Anyway, since I am in Redang, why not make full use of the sun and the beautiful sun? I need a change. Wat tHE HeCk ! My life changed hell lots this past few months... what is this lil tan will do me?

The second day in Redang, I am prepared to put on my sun oil and lie on the bench with my beloved iPod. I put on loads of sun oil to make sure I have the nice dark brown tan and it is suppose to prolonged the tan longer. I strongly emphasized on my shoulder and back. Hey! I want a tan and not sun burn.

There is one tiny prob.

After the whole day of tanning, I went back to the room realizing that I forgot to put the sun oil below my ass. *gOSh* I was so in pain!! I can't even sit down as my skin is too raw for any touch. I totally forgot that part of my body. Hey!! I have no one to put my sun oil on! Obviously I was sitting down when I am putting the sun oil. It just slip my mind that the butt is also another important part!!

My dear dear frens helped me to put on loads of soothing aloe vera gel all over after my shower. *pHew*
Thanks to Grace!!!

Oh well... do imagine what is 'monkey ass' / 'mar lou si furt'?? Well.. my ass looks like it. My frens told me so. *sigh*

It hurts so much.. I can't sit and move too much. Not to mention about sleeping!! I actually need to sleep with my back up!! so there is no contact with my ass.

The pains stayed till now... and today is the 3rd day since I was back.

Oh well to all singledom... who have no one to put on the sunoil :

- A gentle reminder -> don't forget your ass -

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:56 AM

    Having no prior experience in tanning, I should keep this in mind.....WAHAHAHAHAAHA!


    BAAAAA!

    ReplyDelete