Friday, August 15

Moving... yet again

Been staying in Toowong at this unit for nearly a year. Our contract will end in mid September.

I will miss this place. We did have some happy memories in this place. Parties, gatherings, games and dinners organized in 170 unit. The place is fantastic. Strategic location, amazing view of the city, not forgetting its convenience. It only takes like less then half an hour to uni or city by public transport.

Despite all this, I can't wait to leave. Occurance of recent episodes gives valid reasons for me wanting to leave this unit badly.

Onnie and I are lucky. We found this amazing place at Greenslopes. We will officially move in on 30th August. A two bedroom townhouse with one lockup garage and a small garden. There is a bus stop right at the back of the garden. The supermarket is just nearby and the hospital is just a stone throw away. It is obviously further travel to the UQ. Further away from our close friends. However,

I can't wait.

Of course, this new allocation means extra expenses. The truck, the cleaning, the furnitures etc etc etc. Overlooking all this, I am so anxious of the new environment and life. I trully am looking forward to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment