Monday, August 18

Last Semester

My last semester started like a month ago. Time flies.

I might add, this semester is the hardest among all. I am literally studying in week2 which I myself find it somewhat ridicule. I can't wait till I graduate end of this year.

My graduation date is on 3rd December. My parents will be coming for the graduation. That is IF I manage to pass this last semester.

Classes that I am taking this semester is Research Project, Qualitative Business Research Method, Leadership and Change Management and lastly, Social and Communication Change.

All the subjects I've chosen is rather challenging. At least to me. I have never taken any of the topics before. It is definitely a tough semester. I am keeping my fingers cross to get past this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment