Thursday, July 24

SherPhy's Second Visit

My dear dear friend manage to change her flight. It was around 10 months ago since her last visit.Here she comes for the weekend. A perfect weekend. Not forgetting, it would be my last weekend before my final semester of my course starts.
She is just terrific. Sher Phy will always be the Sher Phy I know. We had loads and loads of fun. I'll let the picture to the judgement.



Once she arrived at Hilton, I came over to pick her up. I packed her a Dinner Box. She came down from room and rush into the car and had her dinner in the car. We rush over for Bowling game. It was really rush but heck, it was damn hilarious and fun. I'll try put up a video clip of SherPhy bowling later on. We had 3 games and it was already midnight. Supper time calls. We had DimSum for supper. It did not end there, we head home and had red wine and cathicng up for a nightcap.



The next day, we head out to Sirromet Winery near Brisbane. We had wine tasting and scones for tea.




After the winery, we went back home and rest to get ready for the night. We head over to Kelvin's place for a Steamboat and Korean BBQ. We had a surprise for Sher Phy. It's her Birthday on 21 July. I celebrated her birthday 2 days earlier. Gosh she was really surprised. She manage to eat her dinner before we fetch her back before her call time for her flight.



Her visit is TOO short. I had a wonderful time with her. So I wonder, when will my other friends be coming over to visit me?

*WinK*

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:47 PM

    will do that real soon... don't worry... kekekeke...

    ReplyDelete