Thursday, July 24

Kite Runner

This is an amazing read.

This book is on shelf for quite some time. I was rather reluctant to read it at first. The synopsis of the back cover did not really draw my interest. I was wrong.

I head to Borders a couple weeks ago.I have to say I got this very book because of the 3 for 2 deal. I grab the book and give it a go. I read it last monday. It took my one day to finish the book. I could not let it down. I was so engross with it. Sunggled up under the duvet on the rainy cold Monday, I read the book straight from dawn till dusk.

I know the movie was out for rental. On tuesday (cheap rent day), I went to get a copy. I just finish watching it. I woke up and called up the uni to check on my class. It was canceled. A rainy cold morning. What's more to do. I grab the dvd and watch it.

The readings is stil very fresh in my memory. I must say, nothing beats a book compared to a movie. The reads are so descriptive and emotionally drawn that a movie will have have its effect on. Not that I do not enjoy the movie. Just that the book give me such an impact that movie never will.

I am glad I read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment