Wednesday, July 16

Mid July

Nothing new. Nothing out of the ordinary.

The holiday just fly by before I know it. I am busy with the PR application. It's a handful. Lots of information. Information that I forgotten. Information that I din even think its relevant is needed. For instances, address in Singapore. Gosh. My memories on my Singapore days are to the minimum. I basically just remember bits and pieces. Mostly on days spent with Shirley, Tracy, KH and Bai... the happy moments in Singapore. That's about it. SIA is totally another different subject altogether.

Other then that, my life is basically lying around in bed. It's a thing I can do pretty well, especially during the rainy, winter season. Lying in bed needs skills. You can't lay and laze around in bed too long as it might make the rest of your day horrendous with headaches and grumpiness. It just need to be the exact dose.

My last semester will begin next week. Time do fly. Pretty quick at times. Before knowing, it is my final semester for my Master. It's a struggle as usual to enrol on the subjects that I wanted. Scratching my head out on the matter. Sighz.. the norm every beginning of the semester.

All I am looking forward now is a cuppa nice warm drink. Gotta go. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment