Tuesday, May 27

Assignment Struggle Done.. for the semester

Been struggling with assignments for the past few weeks. Gosh! Might I add, it's terrible! I wonder how I go through my undergrad, Oh yeah! With the help with my amazing classmates, that's how!!

Doing postgrad is a struggle here. Sighz. If I knew better, I woulda work harder on my undergrad and not to rely too much on my friends. Err... NAH! Haha. I love the moments during my undergrad, having loads of friends to help me out with my assignments.

Just that, this time round, I have to do things from scratch. No one helps me out.. not even on journal search, not even helping me out on excel or words. HahA! Penny, Jannelle! I am rather good with it dy! Amazing leh! I know how to put captions and stuff etc etc using microsoft word and I figure it out myself (that is spending hours searching for it.....&^*%^*%). Doing assignments just ain't that easy as in undergrad.

I think I seriously chose a wrong subject this sem. It's Media, Culture and Ideology. Believe me when I say, I have NO IDEA what's it about and absolutely no F***ing idea why we need to know this. I have been studying Althusser, Bourdieu, Hall, Gramsci and etc etc. I have no idea what is the whole idea behind learning ideology and discourses. I am so lost in this subject and of coz, I just manage to survive with very very lil marks of survival. I just hope I will pass this subject. Please Help Pray!

Anyway, it's all done.
Just two more exams in Mid June.

No comments:

Post a Comment