Sunday, January 20

WAR-drobe

Arggh... been dragging the day.

I am now half way clearing up my wardrobe. Seriously, I hate it. It is definitely a chore but very much needed.

Cloths I never wore, cloths I never knew I bought, cloths that I've forgotten, cloths that was lost, cloths that went out of fashion, cloths that don't fit, cloths , cloths, cloths and cloths. However, it does bring back some memories. For instance, I still have my Kebaya uniform, I still have a top that was like 12 years ago (a ShinChan face printed on it) that I loved, the 5Ws and 1How all goes together with the item of clothing in hand. *hEhE*

It gives me headache to organize the cloths. It's really mindblowing puzzle trying to fit heaps of clothing in a small tiny wardrobe plus loads that is still wearable (for the time-being, I am still the same size *keeping my fingers cross*).

Point to note: STOP buying cloths

Oops.

My Bad. Just remembered that I bought 3 tops and 1 gym short yesterday for just below RM100.HEY! Not my fault! It's really cheap. It's from World Of Cartoons. How could a resist a RM26 gym shorts and adorable prints of Mickey Mouse and Tweety Bird that cost around RM19 - 25. Worth it. Totally.

Argghh.. back to my war of between me and my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment