Sunday, January 13

Runner

That's what I am in Ipoh.

I have been my families back and call. Haha.. helping out abit of everything to ease their work load. My kor is shifting back to Ipoh. Everybody is busy and everybody has been sick. My dad and Kor getting more skinnier then ever. At least I am here to help out... a teeny weeny bit.

I have been doing bits of everything, from babysit, driver, carpenter (Ikea), cleaner, usherer, shopper, company, bringing granny for medical check up... etc etc. Mind me, I ain't complaining. I miss my family.

Argh.. Just got scolded by my dad a couple seconds ago.
aRRGGH... It's not even my fault. Why is everything my fault. This not good enough. That not good enough. FINE. DENG. I am not a mind reader and worse, he dun seem to appreciate and din even notice that I am trying my very best. He is so different from what I once knew. I love my dad loads. I always tried to please him but my dad is rather cold towards me nowadays. The only time he talks to me is either when he's scolding me or telling me what I did wrong. Arggh. I want my daddy that I used to know, the daddy that I am so familiar with, the daddy that I always look up to. He seems different now. I wish I knew what I did wrong. He seems different after establishing AuAsia. I wish I have the old daddy I am so fond of a few years back.

Just need this space to let loose. Mind me, please.

Counting the days...

No comments:

Post a Comment