Monday, December 31

Flashback of 2007

Times flies. Seriously.
Although I must add that sometimes it's kinda pause awhile especially when mending a broken heart and times do heals a broken soul.

Heck. Time flies. Lotsa things happen in 2007, at least for me. Somehow, a turning point of my path of life.

I graduated and attended my graduation ceremony. I must add that my parents sure am proud of me. After all, I am the oldest among my peers to graduate and the oldest of all in my tutorial classes. What I felt most honored is knowing a bunch of great friends. Seriously, no one can ask for a better classmates. Penny, Grace, Janelle, Jasmine, Simpson, Kuan Mei, Deb, Bebe and the whole lot in Tutorial 1 is a blast. Heck, I might not be able to graduate without the help of them. Muakz and KudoZ for them. Come to think of it, I kinda miss the mamak at Utar (especially the drumstick chix) and the lunches we had while 'discussing' on our assignments. The library in Utar is one of its kind but heck, we did spend some of the napping time there. O, the lecturers... er,well, a thanks to them. Nothing much to be said there.

Marcus Evans. I worked there exactly 3 months. Just after my probation month ended. I had a wonderful working environment because of my colleagues. Fullstop. Bern, PengPheng, Cindy, Kelly and AmMee made the difference and the only drive for me to wake up every weekday at 7am. Bern is super duper good as my supervisor. Flexible and understanding with certain strictness suits me just fine. I feel the pressure to do the best yet with full motivation. It's definitely my first nine to five job other then my internship and my flying career. The fallback of it is the equipment in the office.

Life was good but not fulfilled. I still felt empty and unmotivated. I decided to get a change and head to Brisbane. I am blessed and thankful that I can chose the path I felt best for me. I do count my blessings. I head to pursue my Master in the same field as my degree. The new life suit me well. As the McD's theme, I'm Lovin' It.

Qi Tao, my nephew came to greet us with a loud cry of welcome. Yey!! I am a proud auntie of two wonderful and amazing kid. They are just adorable and lovable.

Onnie. The best guy ever. I can't believe that I have such a fantastic guy beside me during my ups and downs. I can't complain but that does not mean I can't throw my temper. *BlEkZ*

In total, all I can sum up is I am really blessed having such incredible people around me. I am nothing without them. I consider myself the luckiest person as having such people around me. Friends and families of mine are one of a kind and the best then one can ask for.

Hugz to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment