Friday, December 7

Torturing Drink

"Chaum Bing"

Since I am back Malaysia. I definitely have to fulfill my craving of foods and drinks.

One drink I could not resist is "Chaum Bing" or rather Mix Ice. A mixture of ice tea and coffee with milk.

I love it so much. The rich and creamy taste when mixed together. However, everytime I drank it... I have some stomach ache problem that eventually leads to potty prob. Worse, I will have my heart beat pumping faster. I think its the caffiene kicking. I can actually feel the heart beat pumping lil bit faster... that is when I drank more than one glass. Finally, if I drink the drink in the afternoon, I won't be able to sleep at night... till FIVE in the morning. My eyes will be widely open eventhough I am physically and mentally tired. It's a total torture.

1) Stomach discomfort followed by potty prob
2) Faster heart beat
3) Can't sleep

Do I still drink it?
Yes. I just had two of it with my Dried Curry BeeHoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment