Friday, November 2

What I am doing

I am suppose to concentrate on my studies. Oh well guess not. First of all, I wonder why I am such a lazy person. I like to daydream. I love to do nothing and just lie on the bed eventhough I am already wide awake. I love to sleep. I love to eat too. I love to go online too.

Anyway, I also realize that how lame I am. I am so engross in Facebook and started to play online Yahoo games. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.I realize that now. If this is what Brisbane is making me. Gosh! I am so glad that I will be back to Malaysia and get a life.

Oh!! Did I ever mention, I speak more english in KL than in Brisbane. Gosh!!! Seriously! I myself find it weird. I speak cantonese most of the time. My unimates that I am close with are from HK, my housemates from Ipoh, my group of friends are basically from Malaysia, HK, China and Taiwan whom all speaks Cantonese. I seriously need to find a partime job next semester.

My time spent online just proof how pathetic I am and also my reluctancy to study for exams. Mind you! Seriously...Iam usually online more before exam time. I feel bad if I head out before exams... making me no choice to stay home, yet in need of some entertainment, I go online.

What I do:


I started to play a game called "Plant Tycoon" (from Yahoo! game) and only playing for the second time within 24 hours, my plants are all dead. It seems very obvious I am not a good gardener at all.. I totally sucks at it. I gave up as I have no more money to buy any more soil, plants or seed. I can't even try to heal my existing plant.. am doom!

I frequented facebook like every 2-3 hours ( Arggghhh... Why whY!!)




To the rescue : Heading out for Spanish food!! It's Fer's Birthday!!! Am outta here..

*pHew*

No comments:

Post a Comment