Sunday, November 25

Market

I have not been to the Saturday Market for ages.
Since it's my last week in Brisbane for the year. I definitely wanted to head there. Oh well, the market is definitely more crowded and bigger.

I finally manage to eat the Turkish Garlic bread. The q aint that long this time. I took the opportuinity to order one and WOW!! Gosh it's so yummy and tasty. I love it to bits. Not forgetting with a cuppa.


Why I love the Market so much:
1) Yummy breakie
2) Vegetables, meats and lots of stuff (cheap!!)
3) Perfect ambience
4) Live music of all sorts
5) Pet dogs everywhere
6) The best Turkish Bread made fresh
A perfect start of the weekend : Saturday Market at West End.

The making of the bread

The singer with ppl sitting by while eating breakie/brunch

The Coffee stand just next to it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment