Tuesday, June 26

My first day after ME

Gosh! I woke up at 7.30 in the MORNING!!!

After three months of waking up early every weekday... I finally am so used to it.

I slept early the night before around eleven. I really did try to sleep late but my eye lids keep on dropping. I went to Eliza's place for dinner. My dear Eliza cooked Fried Rice! *YuUmY* I think she is the blame for my sleepiness. The fried rice is super yummy and I ate loads. As I believe, a full tummy, makes everyone sleepy. I doze off straight after my shower.

SO there I woke up at 7.30!! while forcing myself back to sleep. I actually lied on my bed till 10am. Amazingly.

Once woke up. I organize my whole day. I got loads to prepare for my leaving to DownUnder.
  • I went Bangsar for my glasses and contact lenses ( need to stock up - daily and 2 weeks disposable)
  • Went to withdraw cash * MuAkz *
  • Went to Cosway for lunch and buy stationary
  • Went for medical check up * fInAlly!!*
  • Head to KLCC (bought a waist pouch :D)
  • Drove to Ikea (need storage boxes)
  • Stop by Curve (get my daddy a toiletry bag)
There!! I was finally back home at 6pm.

I miss doing errands during weekdays. I MISS IT!!
I miss stopping by for coffee with San in the afternoon weekdays.
I miss the non-crowds in shopping malls in weekdays.

Everything goes smoothly today. No complications whatsoever. I miss doing errands on weekdays. Seriously!

Yet I kinda feel uneasy. I sorta miss ME too.

*weird*


ps. Hey! I am starting to blog again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment