Tuesday, June 26

After ME

Yup! I quit my job.

Worked in Marcus Evans for exactly 3 months. Gosh! How time flies.
In total, I have enjoyed my three months there.

The people in it are great :D especially my team. They are the only reason I can wake up everyday at 6.45 am. Hugs to Bern, Cindy, Am Mee, Kelly, Peng Pheng and Esther.

Oh well, the Korean and Philippine producer are the best to worked with too. They are amazing and their full support made my job so much easier... particularly with the language barrier ( I don't speak korean, mind you).

Not forgetting the out of office activities. *kEkE* I have not been blogging much since I started work. Whatever time I have left usually will be allocated for sleep.

I will miss them all. Thankfully there is Skype, Msn and friendster. *Phew* Will definitely keep in touch.

It's a great 3 months.

Well... alas.. my reason of resigning is that I finally decided to made my decision. It's finalized. I am pursuing my master in Australia. My whole course will take one and a half year.

It's a rather last minute decision but I think it is for the best.

Left the office with a *sighz* yet anticipating with the new future at 6.15 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment