Thursday, January 15

SinXiaBuo

Stayed at SherPhy's place during the stay. It was all fun and fantastic, plus I manage to get my errands done. Muacks to SherPhy. Hmmm... my oneee-san.

Staying with SherPhy did bring back some old memories. Hehe... especially staying in a house where most of them are cabin crew. Sher Phy is as Sher Phy is. My sister... Ha! I keep on asking her to come over to Brissie in her future plans... but I doubt that she will come. She loves somewhere which is far far far away too much.

What makes the trip most exiting is I went for wakeboarding. For the first time! Well.. not that I am good at it... gosh.. I swallow loads of seawater, and mind you, the singapore seawater ain't that clean. But it's all worth it for the fun. Not forgetting the body aching that I suffered for the next three days. Serious body ache! That I need to lie and sleep most of the time as my whole body ache everytime I moved. So the best medicine is just to sleep and wait till all my muscles recover.

Short and sweet trip.. but advise, not to take night bus to Singapore.


Hooooo.......

No comments:

Post a Comment