Tuesday, December 16

Bake Bake Bake

Decided to start baking since I have loads of free time before heading back Malaysia.

The baking definitely need to be done in the morning. It can get pretty hot in the afternoon in Brisbane. I hate the heat here in Brisbane. I have to admit summer is my least favorite season over here. Furthermore, the place I am renting now did not have aircondition and the sun glares strongly in the kitchen area in the the afternoon. So its a N-O to be around kitchen in the afternoon.

My parents bought me a microwave oven that includes convection and grill during their visit here. The old oven provided here is not really a good one and baking in the old oven sucks big time. So with the new oven, I decided to get back into baking. Decided to explore more and bake bake bake.

The Oven



The cooling rack for choc chips

The choc chips will be my gift to my dear dear friends back in Malaysia. What is more better then a gift hand-made with love?? *wiNk*

No comments:

Post a Comment