Wednesday, February 7

Melaka

Went to Melaka for the weekend.

HA! Had fun!!! The trip was made due to my dear friend in Melaka now, Janelle Lee. I guess the whole bunch miss her.... Oh well, I do.. am sure, Penny and Grace too.

We took off after lunch ( Penny and Grace work half day on Sat ). The last time I was there was roughly three years ago to attend my ex-team girls wedding.

What really ReALlY is a SurpRIse in this trip was that I BUMP into her!! Tracy!! Gosh.. sometimes its really A SMALL WORLD!! I never thought that I will bump into her. Not a chance!! Well, she just quit flying and base in Germany now with her hubbie, Ingo. How in the HELL would I thought that I'll bump into her.. summore in a tourist area in Melaka ( it's her hometown). Gosh!!! It's really amazing!

Of Coz.. this time round, I manage to eat a lot of good fantastic superb food! Grace and Janelle brought me to all the good spots!! We stayed at those nyonya houses near Jonker Street. Pretty cool.

Gosh!! The FooD is amazing. We also went to take the trishaw.. do all those tourist stuff. Went to the mystic musuem. CoolZ.. Saw toyol and lotsa weird and bomoh stuff. Watelse... hold on to a albino snake... Umm.. chat.. talk.. laugh... No! Din make it to the Melaka Zoo. I so wanted to... but we are too tired and we decided to head back KL.

My sincere thanks to Janelle, Penny and Grace... for such a fun, great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment